If you are having difficulties using or accessing your website please follow these steps.
- Most pages an expanding section that provides help for that page. Please read this carefully.
- If the page is not responding correctly then clear your browser’s cache. If you don’t know how to do this search for “clear browser cache” and the name of your browser e.g. Chrome.
- Check the Frequently Asked Questions
- Ask your website manager. Each club has a number of members that manage the site and can usually. You can see who is a website manager or webmaster for your club under Members > Members Profiles
- Log a ticket with MyPhotoClub – You must be registered and logged on to do this. Put as much detail as you can in the ticket. You will get and email back acknowledging the ticket and will be contacted to work through the problem
Contact our Club
To contact our club use this form or the links to email addresses:[contact-form to=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”Contact Us Form enquiry”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Comment” type=”textarea” required=”1″][/contact-form]
To contact MyPhotoClub websites: