The entries for our 2019 End of Year Competition are due on the 11 June 2019.
Please log in and upload your End of Year digital competition images using the TPS MyPhotoClub website at www.tpsinc.org.au. A video showing how to upload images is on the website here . You must upload your digital images by Midnight Tuesday 11th June.
Prints should be lodged with Murray’s Art & Framing, 485 Ruthven St by Midday Tuesday 11th June or brought along to our Club meeting on that date.
This year you can enter up to 6 images in total into the available sections for each grade – B Grade, A Grade and Salon Grade. The sections (for print and digital entries) are:
- Open Colour (any image – not just those entered in this years competition)
- Open Mono (any image – not just those entered in this years competition)
- Set Colour (an image that fits the Set Subjects in the 2018-19 competition year – see the list in the May 2019 Cable Release
- Set Mono (an image that fits the Set Subjects in the 2018-19 competition year – see the list in the May 2019 Cable Release)
- Field Day (a colour or mono image taken at one of the field days held during the 2018-19 competition year). Again see the May 2019 Cable Release for the list of Field Days that have been held)
Also note that you can enter up to 6 images from the 2019 David Hack Event also by the same closing date – these are in a seperate competition to the End of Year one.
Note the Maximum Image size that can be uploaded is 2000 pixels on the longest side, and a file size up to 2000 kilobytes. If your images do not meet these specifications they cannot be uploaded. Name your files with the title of the image (and please ensure you select the correct section for your uploaded images).
Looking forward to seeing you at our next meeting.