I am requesting your best two images, for entry into the 2018 Australian Club Cup – APS Inter-Club competition, hopefully ones that have done very well in competitions. The entries close June 3rd and the committee need to whittle down to 20-best images to send off as our club competition.
Rules, from the website;
RULES FOR AUTHORS
20 Photos Per Club is mandatory.
Each author can only participate in one club with a maximum of 2 works.
Only Australian Clubs are permitted to participate.
Coherency between photos is not required.
Any subject (colour or mono) is acceptable but images of a pornographic nature will NOT be accepted.
Authors retain the rights to their images, which will be reproduced in the catalogue.
Redlands Camera Club, 49 Marlborough Rd, Wellington Point QLD 4160
Margaret O’Grady EFIAP/b GMAPS PSQA
Paul Bennie FAPS HonFAPS
John North EFIAP/s GPUcrn, MAPS SSAPS PSQA
The APS Australian Cup for Australian Photographic Clubs is awarded as follows:
• 2018 APS Australian Cup for AustralianPhotographic Clubs awarded to the “Best Club” (club with the most points).
• APS Gold medal for the club ranked second.
• APS Silver medal for the club ranked third.• APS Bronze medal for the club ranked
• Six APS honourable mentions for the clubs
ranked 5th to10th.
• The authors of the club ranked first
receive an honourable mention.
• One APS gold medal, two APS silver medals and three APS bronze medals will be awarded to works of exceptional quality, independently of the club ́s
• Each judge will also choose their personal
• Each author can only receive one prize.
Please send your two best images via email to me, the sizing considerations are as follows:
Width: 1920 x Height 1200 File Size: 1MB
I would appreciate your entries, for consideration, no later than Sunday night, 10:00pm, 27th May.
The $40 club entry fee will be paid by the committee.
Members will be notified which images and members were selected after the committee decides.
Thank you for your efforts in helping us enter this national inter-club competition.